Monday 28 April 2014

Final Cut - Music Video

Final Cut for My Music Video




This is the final cut for my music video, "Stuey's Morris Isis" by my chosen band, Not My Day.





Throughout this music video, I feel that I complied with the typical Indie-genre videos. There was primarily one location used, like other music videos, and there was also some links between the visuals, proving Goodwin's Theory.
If I was to do this again, I would use more locations in my music video to create more variety. However, I am fairly happy with the end result.  


When compared to my animatic, there a few differences, but overall I tried to stay true to it. For example, one difference was that in the animatic there were more locations present, such as a long shot of the band in front of a tree. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get this shot into the final cut of my music video, so if I had the chance to do it again I would definitely include this shot in order to add more variety to my music video. The rest of my final cut I feel stayed true to the animatic, as the feedback I received from my audience liked the animatic that I showed them, so I felt that it would be best for my final product to stay true to the animatic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment